Before starting the survey, the customer should read this article carefully to understand the requirements of the survey and what the survey wants from you. Let’s have a look at the rules of this survey.
RULES TO TAKE PART IN CHILIS GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY
- The survey is online. The customer must have a laptop, PC, or mobile phone connected to the internet.
- He /She should not be less than 18 years to engage in chili’s guest experience survey.
- He/She should have the purchase receipt and a survey code printed on it. The purchase receipt should not be older than four days.
- He/She will need the store number, time, and date of his/her last visit. All this information will be available on the purchase receipt.
- He/She should be vocal in English or Spanish language.
- He/She should be a civilian of the United Nations of America and the United Kingdom.
- The Sponsors, Staff Members, and their families are not entitled to engage in this survey.
- One person can redeem one single offer at a visit.
- The validation code is non-transferable. The customer can not transfer or sell it.
- He/She must have a valid ID for his/her details.
- The customer can win the opportunity of enrolling in monthly sweepstakes draw. In this draw, the customer has a chance to win $1000. Chilis also give free treats as rewards to their fortunate customers.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONDUCTING THIS SURVEY?
- It is an economical way to recognize feedback from the customers.
- It is time-saving.
- It is money saving.
- The customers feel uninterested when it comes to filling a written questionnaire.
- The customers find this method attractive and easy to do also.
- Chilis can get error-free and reliable results from this survey.
- The information gathered from this survey is exchangeable.
- The customer feels good when their opinion matters a lot for the restaurant.
WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS ASKED IN CHILI’S GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY?
- What was the primary purpose of the customer’s visit?
- What type of meal did the customer have?
- How would the customer rate his/her overall experience?
- How likely does the customer recommend chili to others?
- How likely does the customer again visit chili’s restaurant?
- Was the restaurant clean and well maintained?
- How was the speed of services?
- How was the taste of the food?
- Did the customer face any problem over there?
- What is the age of the customer?
- What is the customer’s gender?
- What is the customer’s higher level of education?
- Does the customer have any children under 18 in his/her house?
- What is the customer’s household income?
- What is the customer’s race?
- Does the customer want to give any suggestions?
- Would the customer like to participate in future Chili studies?
- Would the customer like to participate in future Chili promotions?
- Would the customer like to participate in future Chili text offers?
- What is the customer’s first and last name?
- What are the customer’s telephone number and area code?
HOW TO REDEEM THE VALIDATION CODE OF CHILI’S GUEST EXPERIENCE SURVEY?
A validation code will be available at the end of the survey. The customer should write it down and present it at the chilis store when he/she visits next time. The customer should redeem it within seven days. Otherwise, it will get expired. When any customer wins the sweepstake draw, the company will inform him/her.
Related Tags: Survey